WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in the world, with over 2 billion active monthly users. A lot of people use it to connect with friends and family members and also for professional purposes. However, the base WhatsApp version has limited features, encouraging users to look for the best WhatsApp mods.
If you are one of them, you are in the right place. Let’s look at the six best WhatsApp mods you should try right now
Almost every person who has searched for WhatsApp modes must have come across GBWhatsApp. It’s one of the oldest mods of WhatsApp and one of the most popular too. It comes with some exciting features and functionalities, making it an excellent alternative to the original WhatsApp.
Key Features of GBWhatsApp:
- Anti-ban; you can use it without a risk of getting your account banned
- Send more than ten images in a single message
- Privacy features like hiding online status, hiding double ticks, freeze status, etc.
- New and exciting emojis, themes, and stickers
- Always Online feature
- Message Scheduler and Auto-Reply
FMWhatsApp: Best WhatsApp Mods
Fouad WhatsApp or FMWhatsApp is another widely used WhatsApp mode. The developer of the mod is Fouad Mokdad, hence the name. It contains various exciting features that make it an excellent alternative to standard WhatsApp. You can do a lot of exciting things with FMWhatsApp, and it’s also anti-ban.
Key Features of FMWhatsApp:
- Various custom emojis, themes, and stickers
- Disable the “forwarded” tag on forwarded messages
- Hide double ticks
- Call numbers without adding them to contacts
- Anti-Revoke Message and Anti-Revoke Status
- Hide “typing” and “recording.”
- Pin up to 100 chats
- Share 700Mb files at once
YoWhatsApp is quite similar to GBWhatsApp and YoWhatsApp. It comes with various cool features and functionalities that make it a good alternative to the standard WhatsApp. Most of its features are similar to GBWhatsApp and FMWhatsApp. Its unique feature is that it allows you to customize almost everything, including widgets and icons.
Key Features of YoWhatsApp:
- Anti-ban mod of WhatsApp
- Hide status view, date and time, typing, recording, etc.
- Anti-Revoke feature to see deleted messages
- Various themes, stickers, icons, and fonts to choose from
- Customize icons, widgets, and more
WhatsApp Plus: Best WhatsApp Mods
WhatsApp is another popular WhatsApp mode that comes with extra features to enhance your WhatsApp experience. It’s simple and easy-to-use, so if you’re new to WhatsApp mods, you can start with WhatsApp Plus. Like other mods on this list, WhatsApp Plus is anti-ban, and you can use it without the risk of getting your account banned.
Key Features of WhatsApp Plus:
- Send HD videos
- Send more than ten images at once
- Anti-Revoke feature
- Customize notifications, widgets themes, etc.
- Large font collection to choose from
- In-built chat locker and message scheduler
WhatsApp Aero is one of the newer WhatsApp mods in the market, but it has become a popular pick among WhatsApp users in no time. One of the big reasons for using WhatsApp Aero is its appearance. It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, but that’s not the only reason to use WhatsApp Aero. It comes with a multitude of features that make it an excellent alternative to the standard WhatsApp.
Key Features of WhatsApp Aero:
- Best-in-class user interface
- Better performance than other mods
- Anti-ban like other mods on the list
- All privacy features as available in GBWhatsApp, FMWA, and YoWA
- Anti-Revoke feature
OGWhatsApp: Best WhatsApp Mods
Let’s end this list of the best WhatsApp mods with OGWhatsApp. It has a seamless user interface and looks almost the same as the standard WhatsApp. However, it comes with some extra features and functionalities that make it an excellent mod. For example, it allows you to use multiple phone numbers with WhatsApp on the same phone.
Key Features of OGWhatsApp:
- Pre-build message schedule for non-business accounts
- Send HD images and videos
- Over 1,000 themes to choose from
- Download statuses
- Send up to 90 attachments in a single message
- Sent passwords for particular chats
Which Mod Is the Best?
It’s difficult to pick the best WhatsApp mod because almost all mods offer the same features. So, if you’ve never used a WhatsApp mod before and want to try a mod, you can use any mod of your choice.
GBWhatsApp is one of the oldest WhatsApp mods, and it has a large community. If you want to try a mod that has been out there for years and many people already use, you can try GBWhatsApp.
Feature-wise, all mods are almost the same. You can use any mod you want
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using WhatsApp Mods?
There’s always a lot of confusion and disarray around the safety and security of WhatsApp mods. These mods have their pros and cons, so it’s up to you to weigh them and decide whether you should use them or not.
Let’s talk about the benefits of these mods first. The standard WhatsApp version, as discussed earlier, has limited features. You can send only ten attachments per message, and the size limit is 25Mb. WhatsApp mods not only eliminate these limits but also add extra features and customizations.
For example, you can change the theme, font, etc. The best WhatsAppmods also come with various privacy features. You can hide your status and disable double ticks.
Coming to the cons of WhatsApp mods, the only concern with these mods is privacy. WhatsApp promises that the chats are end-to-end encrypted. However, these promises don’t apply to mods. Hence, you could end up jeopardizing your chats and personal data when using these mods. There were also instances when accounts using these mods were banned. Though all mods come with an anti-ban feature, there’s no guarantee your account is 100% shielded from a ban.
Wrap Up: Best WhatsApp Mods
A wide range of WhatsApp mods is available, all offering different features and functionalities. If you are looking for a mod as an alternative to the standard WhatsApp, you can try one of the mods discussed above.
However, be sure to understand the pros and cons of using WhatsApp mods beforehand. Though they offer several cool features, they could pose a privacy threat.